The Gold Standard, Redefined
CellChek 20 offers a new level of convenience for clinicians, providing all the necessary parameters to access the health of the corneal endothelium, including cornea thickness, cell size and shape, and the location of where the image was taken.
The device’s benefits include:
- One-Touch Imaging: Fast, one-touch imaging of both eyes, including positioning, alignment, imaging capture, analysis, and print-out/exporting data.
- Optimized Touch Functions: Easy touch-friendly interface makes capturing, analysis, and reporting fast and efficient. Also features pinch-to-zoom image adjustment.
- Automated Trends Analysis: Konan exclusive image location enables relevant visit-to-visit trend analysis to track patient progression.
- Superior Image Clarity: A 25% higher resolution allows better visualization of single cells and cell walls. Superb cell border tracing and gutta exclusion.
- Auto-Capture/Retry: This improved technology allows for successful imaging of difficult or challenging cases.
- 30% Larger Image Area: The field of view has been increased, enabling better corneal visualization and more cells to be analyzed.
Faster, Easier Endothelial Imaging
By implementing CellChek 20 into your practice, you can:
- Identify low endothelial cell counts and pre-existing dystrophies that can significantly reduce the potential for positive surgical outcomes.
- Screen for corneal problems such as Fuchs’ Dystrophy, keratoconus, and other corneal dystrophies earlier with 40x higher magnification than a slit lamp.
- Automate trusted Konan Medical features like Center Method™ and the Flex Center Method™ to confirm recommended cell density/morphology for scleral/specialty contact lenses.