Icare DRSplus Fundus Imaging System
Icare DRSplus is the latest innovation from Icare that uses TrueColor, confocal scanning to provide detail-rich retinal images even through pupils as small as 2.5 mm. The fully automated DRSplus is easy to use and results in greater image sharpness, optical resolution, and contrast, enabling doctors to provide accurate diagnoses easier, in less time, and in a wider range of patients without needing to dilate.
Benefits of Using Icare DRSplus
- Requires minimal staff training
- Quick and easy patient positioning
- Helps speed up workflow at clinics
- Scans through cataracts and small pupils
- Fast, easy, and fully automated operations
Thanks to its fully automated operation, Icare DRS requires minimal operator training, and its compact, ergonomic design and low power flash help ensure patient comfort. The device acquires 45° color retinal images and also supports multiple field protocols, which can automatically be stitched in a large mosaic. DRS can be used for both screening and diagnosis.
Benefits of Using Icare DRS
- Extreme ease of use
- High-quality images
- Compact and clean design
- Touch-screen operation
- Short exam time
Icare EIDON is the first TrueColor Confocal System combining the best features of Scanning Laser Ophthalmoscopy (SLO) systems to create high-resolution, widefield views in multiple modalities. EIDON provides unsurpassed image quality and a unique, live, confocal view of the retina in a dilation-free operation.
Benefits of Using Icare EIDON
- Super-high resolution and contract
- User-friendly software interface
- TrueColor, red-free, and infrared confocal images
- Flexibility of fully automated and fully manual mode
- Capability to image through cataract and media opacities
Icare COMPASS takes visual field analysis to the next level. The device is the first automated perimeter capable of performing standard 24-2, 30-2, and 10-2 visual field testing using a real-time retinal tracker while delivering ultra-high-resolution TrueColor confocal images at the same time.
Benefits of Using Icare COMPASS
- Automatic refractive correction
- Combined structure and function analysis
- Comprehensive VFA and fundus-related reports
- More patient comfort — test can be suspended at any time without data loss